Movierulz Apk (“Website“) respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA policy outlines the procedures that must be followed when submitting a DMCA takedown notice to us. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our Website, please follow the instructions below.
Notification of Infringement
Suppose you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent thereof and believe that any content on Movierulz Apk infringes upon your copyrights. In that case, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing our Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if a single notification covers multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that your content was removed from the Website as a result of an erroneous claim of copyright infringement, you may submit a counter-notification to our Designated Copyright Agent. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication provided to our Designated Copyright Agent that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Website may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512 subsection (c)(1)(c) or an agent of such person.
Please send all DMCA notifications and counter-notifications to our Designated Copyright Agent at the following email address:
[icon name=”envelope-open-text” prefix=”fas”] Email: [email protected]
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Upon receiving a valid counter-notification, we will promptly forward it to the complaining party who submitted the original DMCA takedown notice. If we do not receive notice within 10 business days that the complaining party is seeking a court order to prevent further infringement of the material at issue, we will consider restoring the removed material.
Movierulz Apk reserves the right to modify or amend this DMCA policy at any time and will place a notice of such amendments on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page for updates.
Last Updated: October 6, 2023